Poland & Shrines of Italy
Spiritual Leader: Fr. Michal Olszewski
Poland & Shrines of Italy
Fr. Michal Olszewski
As you make your way to Poland, Land of Kings, Saints, and Divine Mercy! Walk in the footsteps of Saint John Paul II - from where he was born, baptized, where he became a Priest - Bishop - Cardinal, and where he spent his time visiting as Pope. Take in the Shrine of Divine Mercy (in Lagiewniki) and be drawn closer to the life of St. Faustina and her Divine Mercy message. One of the most obvious works of mercy, and perhaps the most difficult to put into practice, is to forgive others. This pilgrimage will teach you, and allow you, to be able to forgive.
Step foot into the four Major Basilicas, stare out into the Square from the steps of St. Peter's Basilica, and having the opportunity to attend the Papal Audience with his successor. Walk in the life of St. Padre Pio, famous for saying "Prayer is the oxygen of the soul." Closing out your pilgrimage, triumphant, lost in prayer, and surrounded by God's love in the hometown of St. Francis of Assisi.
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from San Francisco (SFO)
- Airport Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- 15 nights at centrally located Hotels as follows (or similar): in double occupancy
- Tour Escort throughout
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Transfer by Private Motor coach
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Catholic Priest, Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Whisper Headsets
- Luggage Handling (one piece per person)
- Flight bag & Portfolio of all travel documents
- Lunches and beverages not mentioned, Tips to your guide & driver
Providing you coverage for situations that may arise during your trip, including medical and dental emergencies, loss of luggage, trip delay, and so much more.
Cancel for Any reason waiver
A Cancellation Waiver - allowing you to cancel your trip and receive a refund anytime - up until 48 hours prior to departure.
- In case your flight is cancelled 206 Tours will assist to get you to your destination.
- Your transfer will be waiting.
- In the rare event your tour is not operating we will refund you.
- Your seats will be assigned.
- If you need to travel a few days prior, stay a few more days or make a stop-over, we will arrange it for you.
- If your flight is cancelled, delayed or overbooked, 206 Tours is unable to rebook your flights
- To guarantee your arrival and departure transfer, we need your detailed flight arrival / departure by 45 days prior. Any changes within 45 - 3 days prior, additional transfer cost may apply.
- Any changes to your arrival / departure within 3 days of departure, we may not be able to rebook your transfer, you may need to make your own arrangements.
- If you book your own airfare, travel insurance provided by 206 Tours may not reimburse expenses caused by your trip interruption or cover your expenses due to flight changes.
Book your trip now
$400 Deposit is due at the time of Registration
Would like to stop over in Europe?
Options and upgrades
*All pricing is per person
Single Supplement / Private Room Upon Request
Business Class Trans-Atlantic Upgrade (One-Way) Upon Request
Business Class Trans-Atlantic Upgrade (Round-Trip) Upon Request
Would you like to arrive
earlier or stay later?
About your trip
About Krakow & Saint John Paul II:
Karol Wojtyla (Saint John Paul II) was born in the Polish town of Wadowice on May 18, 1920. He moved to Krakow with his father in 1938, where he attended Jagiellonian University and began studying for the priesthood. He was ordained as a priest on November 1, 1946 and went on to continue his studies in Rome until 1948. He returned to Poland that same year for his first pastoral assignment in the village of Niegowic, which lasted seven months. He then was transferred to the parish of St. Florian in Krakow, where he also spent time hiking in the mountains and canoeing with young people click here to read more
Rome has been one of the most powerful and influential cities throughout history, along with being home to the Roman Catholic Church, the Pope, and the site of the Vatican City. First built in 337, St. Peter's Basilica lies over the tomb of St. Peter and contained within, is a vast array of the most beautiful artwork ever assembled, reflecting the immensity, beauty, vastness, majesty, and glory of God.
Know Before You Go
We promise to do all within our power to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to contact us, please note should any problems arise during your trip you should first contact your local emergency contact in your destination country or the 206 Tours.Read More