Fatima, Spain & Lourdes Pilgrimage
Spiritual Director: Fr. Joseph Mappilamattel
Fatima, Spain & Lourdes Pilgrimage
Fr. Joseph Mappilamattel
From the time you arrive, you are greeted with the life of St. Anthony of Padua (Patron Saint of Lost Things.) Then you are on your way to Fatima, home to the three shepherd children who witnessed the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary - 100 years ago! Continue through the life of St. Teresa of Avila, and end in Lourdes. Whether you come for prayer at the Grotto or in the Basilica, or if you came to immerse yourself in the famous Healing Baths - Lourdes is the place for true miracles.
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Centrally located first class hotels: (or similar) in double occupancy
- Whisper Headsets
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Assistance of local guide throughout
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Catholic Priest, Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Lunches, Tips to your guide & driver.
Providing you coverage for situations that may arise during your trip, including medical and dental emergencies, loss of luggage, trip delay, and so much more.
Cancel For Any Reason Waiver
A Cancellation Waiver - allowing you to cancel your trip and receive a refund anytime - up until 48 hours prior to departure.
- In case your flight is cancelled 206 Tours will assist to get you to your destination.
- Your transfer will be waiting.
- In the rare event your tour is not operating we will refund you.
- Your seats will be assigned.
- If you need to travel a few days prior, stay a few more days or make a stop-over, we will arrange it for you.
- If your flight is cancelled, delayed or overbooked, 206 Tours is unable to rebook your flights
- To guarantee your arrival and departure transfer, we need your detailed flight arrival / departure by 45 days prior. Any changes within 45 - 3 days prior, additional transfer cost may apply.
- Any changes to your arrival / departure within 3 days of departure, we may not be able to rebook your transfer, you may need to make your own arrangements.
- If you book your own airfare, travel insurance provided by 206 Tours may not reimburse expenses caused by your trip interruption or cover your expenses due to flight changes.
Book your trip now
$400 Deposit is due at the time of Registration
Options and upgrades
Options & Upgrades
*All pricing is per person
Single Supplement / Solo Traveler Upon Request
Business Class Trans-Atlantic (One-Way) Upon Request
Business Class Trans-Atlantic (Round-Trip) Upon Request
Would you like to arrive
earlier or stay later?
About your trip
- Santiago de Compostela (St. James)
- Lisbon (St. Anthony)
- Santarem (Eucharistic Miracle)
- Alba De Tormes
- Avila (St. Teresa)
- Loyola (St. Ignatius)
- Lourdes (St. Bernadette)
- Lisieux (St. Therese the Little Flower)
The Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima is one of most famous Marian Shrines in the world. 4 million Pilgrims visit Fatima each year! Many are drawn by the apparitions of the Virgin Mary to the three local shepherd children, in 1917. The Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to the shepherd children on the 13th day of six consecutive months in 1917, starting on May 13th until October 13th. The events at Fatima gained fame due to their elements of prophecy and eschatology, particularly with regard to possible world war and the conversion of Russia.
Saint Teresa and Saint Ingatius both hailed from Spain. Saint Teresa of Avila, also called Saint Teresa of Jesus, was a prominent Spanish mystic, Carmelite nun, and writer. Saint Ignatius of Loyola was a Spanish knight who became priest and found the Society of Jesus and became its first Superior General.
She came for you and for every one of us! 6 million Pilgrims go to Lourdes each year and 10,000 visit this holy site daily. At the foot of the Pyrenees mountains in Southwestern France, nestled between the spectacular mountain river, Gave de Pau, is Lourdes, one of the most paramount pilgrimage sites in the World. Lourdes is the birthplace of St. Bernadette, to whom Our Lady appeared to in 1858, near the Grotto of Massabielle. Included in our pilgrimage to Lourdes are visits to the Sanctuary and the Basilica of St. Pius X, the world's largest underground Church. Drink from the spring that the Virgin directed Bernadette to do, located at the base of the Grotto, which has flowed uninterrupted since 1858. Wash yourself in the baths, that has resulted in hundreds of miraculous cures. Contemplate Christ's Passion as you pray the unique three-dimensional Stations of the Cross. Attend the Blessing of the Sick, and participate in the nightly candlelight processions requested by Our Lady. Daily Mass, and Mass at the Grotto on Sunday will be followed by a video presentation telling the miraculous story of Lourdes. Visit Lourdes and experience a spiritual journey, one that many have claimed healing and conversion from.
We promise to do all within our power to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to contact us, please note should any problems arise during your trip you should first contact your local emergency contact in your destination country or the 206 Tours.Read more