Spiritual Director: Fr. Rogelio Gonzalez
Group Leader: Cora Reyes
September 13 - 20, 2019
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare from San Francisco (SFO) or Los Angeles (LAX)
- All Airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Centrally located first class hotels as follows: (or similar)
- ~ 1 night | Sep 13 - 14: Marriott Fallsview and Spa, Niagara Falls
- ~ 1 night | Sep 14 - 15: Delta Hotel, Toronto
- ~ 1 night | Sep 15 - 16: Delta Hotels by Marriott, Ottawa
- ~ 2 nights | Sep 16 - 18: Delta Hotels by Marriott, Montreal
- ~ 2 nights | Sep 18 - 20: Hotel Pur Quebec, Quebec
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Breakfast daily
- 4 dinners (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 7)
- Wine with dinners
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Assistance of professional local Christian guide(s)
- Sightseeing and admission fees as per Itinerary
- Mass Daily and Spiritual activities
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Flight bag & portfolio of all travel documents
- Lunches, Dinners not mentioned, Beverages, Tips to your guide and driver.
Day 1, Fri, Sep 13: Arrive in Toronto - Niagara Falls
Make you way to your local airport to board your flight(s) to Pearson Toronto International Airport. Upon arrival, you will be met by your tour escort and travel to Niagara Falls. Check-in at your hotel. Dinner at the panoramic revolving restaurant of the Skylon Tower which lights up every night. Enjoy the Illuminations on the Falls. Overnight.
Sat, Sep 14: Niagara - Toronto
Start your day with the iconic Falls boat Tour (duration: 20 min) to the foot of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, a breath-taking experience to feel the awesome power, the thundering roar and amazing mist! Then, we will head to the Monastery of Mount Carmel to celebrate Mass in the Canadian National Shrine of Saint Therese the Little Flower. Continue to Niagara on the Lake, often called the loveliest town in Ontario: lunch on your own. Transfer to Toronto. Then, city tour through the Queen City, Toronto: it is the largest city in Canada and the seventh largest in North America. You will discover the imposing skyscrapers of Canada's financial heart, the old and the new city hall, the very British charm of the Ontario Parliament, the impressive Sky Dome where many sport teams evolve, the Distillery district, the Kensington Market, Chinatown. Stop at the CN Tower. From the top of the observatory, a breathtaking view of the city and Lake Ontario, one of the five Great Lakes, awaits you. Check-in at your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Toronto.
Sun, Sep 15: Toronto - Ottawa
Enjoy a leisurely drive to Ottawa, Canada's capital City, a city of grace and charm. Along this drive (280 mi - 04h45), you will see a scenic route of lush trees and untouched nature. Upon reaching Ottawa in the afternoon, we immediately proceed with the city tour of the nation's capital at the magnificent Parliament Hill with its majestic Peace Tower. Then we are on to Sussex Drive, a major street where stands the official residence of the Prime Minister of Canada, the Rideau Canal, a remarkable waterway that crosses downtown Ottawa. We reach our hotel in Ottawa for dinner and overnight.
Mon, Sep 16: Ottawa - Montreal
We start the day with Mass celebrated in the Notre Dame Cathedral, the seat of the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Ottawa. Following Mass, visit of Canadian Museum of History. Visit Canada's Parliament which is home to the Senate, House of Commons and Library of Parliament. Lunch on your own in the buzzling ByWard Market, one of Canada's oldest and largest open Air Farmers' markets. After lunch we depart for Montreal and visit Montreal's Notre Dame Basilica. Watch Aura, ticketed light shows at night inside the Basilica. Check-in at Hotel, dinner on your own and overnight in Montreal.
Tue, Sep 17: Montreal
This morning visit St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal, the world's largest pilgrimage center devoted to St. Joseph, the patron saint of Canada. Mass on site followed by lunch on your own at the cafeteria of the shrine. We will then visit Old Montreal, where we will visit the Marguerite Bourgeoys Museum and the Notre Dame de Bon Secours Chapel, one of Montreal's most significant religious and heritage sites. Including a visit to Mary Queen of the World Cathedral. Remainder of the day free to wander around Old Montreal. Dinner on your own and overnight.
Wed, Sep 18: Montreal - Trois Rivieres - St. Anne de Beaupre - Quebec
This morning, we depart Montreal and drive to Trois Rivieres (90 mi - 02h00), where we will visit the Notre Dame du Cap Shrine; which is the third most frequented pilgrimage site in Quebec. Mass celebration in the Old shrine. Lunch on your own at site. Continue to Sainte Anne de Beaupre (105mi - 02h00). Visit the Shrine of St. Anne de Beaupre and enjoy this site where over 1.5 million pilgrims come each year to express their devotion to the mother of the Virgin Mary, to whom the site has been consecrated since the mid-17th century. Guided tour of the Basilica, visiting the Museum, seeing annals of devotions to St. Anne down through the centuries as well as the stirring story of pilgrimages to the shrine. Check-in at your hotel. Dinner on your own and overnight.
Thu, Sep 19: Quebec
Today enjoy a city tour in Quebec with the theme of "The Three Founders of Quebec City"; where you will learn more about the role of religion in the history of Quebec. Our itinerary will include the Basilica Cathedral Notre Dame de Quebec, where we will celebrate Mass, including a visit to the crypt and the Francois de Laval Center; the Ursulines Monastery, which was started by a missionary group of Ursuline nuns in 1639 (the oldest institution of learning for women in North America). You are free to enjoy the remainder of the day to explore this beautiful city. Dinner at one of the many wonderful restaurants in Quebec! Overnight in Quebec.
Fri, Sep 20: Quebec - Montreal
Transfer to Montreal Airport for your return flights back to US.
The benefit of buying airfare with 206 Tours?
- Your transfers are always secured, even if your flights are delayed - round trip transfers to/from the hotel and airport are included no matter what!
- If you purchase your airline ticket on your own, you have to pay in full at the time of booking, and most of the time it is non-refundable. If you book with 206 Tours, full payment is due 60 days prior.
- In the very rare event that a tour is cancelled, you would get all your money back, which would most likely not be the case if you purchased it directly from the airline.
- Your flight arrangement will be followed up on and reconfirmed by 206 Tours.
- 206 Tours can arrange for you to travel before the tour, make a stop-over, or stay later!