Archdiocese of Newark Priest Retreat
Ars Sur Formans Pilgrimage
Spiritual Leader: Fr. Fred Miller
Spiritual Leader: Fr. John McCrone
March 1 - 9, 2020
Your trip includes
- Round-trip Airfare
- Airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Accommodation at centrally located hotels: (or similar)
- ~ 7 nights: Ars Sur Formans | Foyer Sacerdotal Jean Paul II
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Transfer and visit to Paray Le Monial including Lunch
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Assistance of a professional local guide in Paray Le Monial
- Mass daily
- Flight bag & portfolio of all travel documents
- Beverages unless mentioned, tips to your guide & driver, individual transfers.
The benefit of buying airfare with 206 Tours?
- Your transfers are always secured, even if your flights are delayed - round trip transfers to/from the hotel and airport are included no matter what!
- If you purchase your airline ticket on your own, you have to pay in full at the time of booking, and most of the time it is non-refundable. If you book with 206 Tours, full payment is due 60 days prior.
- In the very rare event that a tour is cancelled, you would get all your money back, which would most likely not be the case if you purchased it directly from the airline.
- Your flight arrangement will be followed up on and reconfirmed by 206 Tours.
- 206 Tours can arrange for you to travel before the tour, make a stop-over, or stay later!