Spiritual Director: Fr. Joseph Mappilamattel
February 5 - 12, 2020
Your trip includes
- Round-trip airfare
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Centrally located first class hotels: (or similar)
- ~ 3 nights: Feb 06 - 09: Panorama 4*, Solitude 4*, Lourdes
- ~ 3 nights: Feb 09 - 12: Mercure Tour Eiffel 4*, Paris
- Tour Escort
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Wireless headsets where needed
- Assistance of a professional local guide in Lourdes (half-day) and in Paris 2 half days
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Tips to Hotel Staff and Restaurants
- Mass daily & spiritual activities
- Flight bag & portfolio of all travel documents
- Lunches, Beverages unless mentioned, Tips to your guide & driver.
Feb 5, Wed, Depart for Lourdes
Make your way to your local airport, where you will board your overnight flight(s). Your meals will be served on board.
Feb 6, Thu, Arrive Lourdes
Upon arriving at Pau or Toulouse airport, make your way to the baggage claim area and collect your luggage. Proceed to the arrival's hall, where you will be greeted by your tour guide and/or driver. You will embark on a scenic drive to Lourdes. Check-in to your hotel, and then relax or explore before dinner. Following dinner, you will have free time to pray the Rosary. Following this prayerful experience, you will return to your hotel for an overnight.
Feb 7 & 8, Fri - Sat, Lourdes
Over the next two days, you will stay in this small town, nestled within the Pyrenees Mountains. During your time in Lourdes, you will pray and meditate in a site of Our Lady's apparitions. Our Lady first appeared to Bernadette in 1858, and announced herself as "The Immaculate Conception", near the Grotto of Massabielle. During the first two apparitions, little Bernadette prayed the Rosary with Our Lady and left without any exchange of words. During the following apparitions, Our Lady emphasized God's love for us, penance and the necessity of performing acts of penance for sinners. Throughout your time in Lourdes, you will have the opportunity to attend Mass at the Grotto, where Our Lady appeared to Bernadette; watch a video presentation that explains in detail, the story of Lourdes; drink water from the miraculous spring that has healed many and submerge yourself in the healing baths. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to experience Christ's unconditional love, as you meditate upon the "life size" Stations of the Cross that overlook the Grotto of Massabielle. Also in Lourdes, you will walk in and meditate upon the footsteps of St. Bernadette. Your group will have the opportunity to see Boly Mill, the birthplace of St. Bernadette, and the "Cachot," an abandoned prison where Bernadette's impoverished family lived. Each evening following dinner, you will have an opportunity to attend the candlelight procession and the Rosary, before a restful overnight.
Feb 9, Sun, Lourdes - Paris
Transfer to Pau Airport for your flight to Paris. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Feb 10, Mon, Paris
Enjoy a half day's touring with your professional guide ! visit and celebrate Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, where you will view the incorrupt body of St. Catherine Laboure. The Saint's guardian angel led her to the chapel, where the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to her. During apparitions, Our Lady repeatedly instructed the making and purpose of the Miraculous Medal, as well as the green scapular. According to the Blessed Virgin Mary, those who wear the Miraculous Medal and scapular will receive special protection and abundant graces. Following your prayerful and reflective experience at this elegant chapel, you will walk to Saint Vincent de Paul Church. Your day continues with a visit of the Notre Dame Cathedral, a perfect example of Gothic art. You'll have some time on your own before joining together for dinner. Overnight in Paris.
Feb 11, Tue, Paris
Enjoy a half day's touring with your professional guide to see the highlights of this beautiful city. You'll enjoy our panoramic sightseeing tour. See the Eiffel Tower. Historically, the Tower's original intent was to commemorate the centenary of the French Revolution, but, later assisted in advancements in meteorology, telegraphy during World War I, radio, and television. Pass by the L' Arch de Triomphe, a monument that symbolizes gratitude for those who fought for France. This monument stands at the West end of the Champ-Elysees, one of the world's most famous boulevards and another one of our stops on the sightseeing tour. We will also pass by the ever famous, Louvre Museum, one of the most famous in the world. After some time at leisure, join your group for dinner. Overnight Paris.
Feb 12, Wed, Paris - New York
Prepare for your departure to the airport and your flight home!
The benefit of buying airfare with 206 Tours?
- Your transfers are always secured, even if your flights are delayed - round trip transfers to/from the hotel and airport are included no matter what!
- If you purchase your airline ticket on your own, you have to pay in full at the time of booking, and most of the time it is non-refundable. If you book with 206 Tours, full payment is due 60 days prior.
- In the very rare event that a tour is cancelled, you would get all your money back, which would most likely not be the case if you purchased it directly from the airline.
- Your flight arrangement will be followed up on and reconfirmed by 206 Tours.
- 206 Tours can arrange for you to travel before the tour, make a stop-over, or stay later!